This update is from Stiebel Eltron regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19). We want you to be aware of the steps that Stiebel Eltron is taking to deal as safely as possible with the pandemic affecting us all. We are continuing to follow recommendations from local, national, and world health and government authorities. We expect the situation will continue to evolve and we will adapt our plans as new developments occur.
Effective Monday, March 16, 2020:
- We are encouraging all employees who can, to work from home until further notice.
- We are limiting all business travel. This policy is effective immediately and will remain in place until otherwise stated.
- We are asking that visitations to the Stiebel Eltron office be avoided unless absolutely necessary.
- We are equipped to serve you remotely, and are working to enhance this capability.
- All warehouse functions and logistics will function normally.
- At this point, we have no concerns with our supply chain and our ability to supply products. We do not see problems based on what is known now. We continue to remain in close communication with our factories.
For specific questions about the Coronavirus, please visit the World Health Organization’s website, who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019; Centers for Disease Control's website, cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov; the Massachusetts Department of Public Health's website, mass.gov/covid19; or your local government or health agency websites.
We are confident in our ability to continue to service your needs during this critical time. As always, we hope you stay safe and healthy.
Stiebel Eltron, Inc.